Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jesus Saves

When I was first saved, I tried to go out and save everyone else.  I failed miserably because I couldn't give them what they needed, I only knew what God had done for me.

What I failed to realize, was that I couldn't save them at all.  I was only human, I was a sinner, a failure for most of my life, and the person who saved me wasn't a person at all, at least not in my lifetime.  Jesus Christ saved me.  He chose the time and the place.  He knew my heart and my heart condition.  He knew how hard and how far I had to fall.

Jesus has given me great compassion for those who are going through troubled times, and those who have broken hearts, and sometimes I want to try to fix it all by myself.

Today I was awakened again to the true Savior who is Jesus Christ.  I tried to fix something/someone, but made some errors in my own judgement, and not only did not fix the problem, but lost someones trust.

It was because I placed my trust in myself and not in Jesus.  I trusted my intuition, instead of trusting God.

No matter what we do, God's will always prevails

Our part is to pray and to try to intercede with him that His plan will bring us to righteousness, and the marriage supper of the Lamb.

God bless me and forgive me.

1 comment: