Saturday, October 17, 2009

Are we there yet? 10/17/2009

I began having a revelation about a week ago that started off with a word about the parable of the wheat and tares.  In the harvest, everything will be harvested but the tares will be burnt, and the wheat will go into the barns.  I believe  this is a time for harvest, and I pray that I am wheat.  Let's just say, that I have been "saved".


What does that mean, that if I am wheat my journey is through?  That means that I have just made the first step toward being what God has called me to be.  The next step is to be separated from the chaff, which is also burnt with the tares.  Then I will be ground into flower.  Purified, we will call this "baptism".


Yahoo!! I'm done!


I'm not? 


God asks "Do you love me?"


I've been uprooted, I have been beaten, and ground up.  Of course I love you!


"I need you to become bread, you have to go through the fire."
"Do you love me?" God asks again.


Jesus, you have always been here for me, you delivered me from myself, you delivered me from the world.  More than anything, I want to be like you!  I love you Jesus and I want to be there with you.  Put me through the fire.


I go through the fire.  A little burnt around the edges.  Whew!


Now I am bread!  I am the Body of Christ!  I will heal the sick, and give life to those who are dead.


"Do you love me?"  Jesus asks.


You know that I love you Lord!


"Feed my sheep!"


"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another."


God Bless,
Steve M





2 comments: