Friday, October 16, 2009

First Post- 10/16/2009

I want this blog to be a place of love and of hope, a place where we can share what God is doing with us and for us.  A place for healing and deliverance for those who need it.  A place where we can find a Word from God that will cover us and our situations.  I have been a Christian for only six years, but it has been life-changing and mind-changing to say the least.  I know I have a long way to go before I find all of the love that Jesus Christ gave to me on that cross.  My goal is to be like Him.


Unfortunately, I can't be like Him till I know His true character.  I can't know His true character till I know Him personally.  I speak to Him, and allow Him to speak to me.  It is only through a truly personal relationship that we can know Him.  He is my creator, my source and supply, my mentor, my Father, my friend, my Savior.  Everyday of my life I choose to know Him better.  


I hope we can all be patient and kind to each other, not judging or reviling each other for the things of or in our past.  Lets persevere to keep God in our focus, and not each other.  Let us move on to completion in Him, and not look back.


God Bless You,
Steve M

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Steve and kind of looking forward to this. This is the first "blog" I've decided to follow. Looking forward to hearing your insights and sharing mine.
    Your Brother,
    John Manos

    ReplyDelete