Saturday, November 26, 2011

Israel

I have had a burden for the people of Israel since 2003.  I found Jesus Christ that year, okay,  he chose me first.  I have an awesome testimony, that gave me renewed life, while facing my own death.

A lot of things happened in my rebirth, a wonderful new Church that I love, and a beautiful Christian wife, that I couldn't function without.  The truth is I don't want to function without her.

I went through Minister training school, Counselors Training, and a several other classes, to learn how to function in a way to facilitate others in the church.

But the desire to go to Israel is strong in my heart.  My wife is Prophetic, and she knows that God is sending me.  She told me to tell them, "He sent me".   It is time for them, a remnant to accept the Messiah, Jesus Christ, as some have already done.  Isaiah put it in writing 2700 years ago.

Open your eyes, your hearts, and your minds. and believe what God has done.  He gave His only Son, That we might have life, grace, righteousness, love and peace.

I am going to visit Israel in March of 2012.  Here I am send me!

1 comment: